I honestly spend too much of my time on Pinterest adding quotes to my boards just because I find them so inspiring. I always go back and look through them when I am demotivated or just not feeling my best and it is just a little reminder of what you’re worth and what’s important in life. Maybe some people find it unnecessary but I actually think it is good to live by some quotes, or standards. Just to help remind yourself what you think is important and what mindset you want to take on.
Now I apologise in advance for not including all the ”live, laugh,love” ones but here are some quotes to live by that I personally find so important and that you don’t see on all the home signs everywhere.
1. ”If there’s even a slight chance of getting something that will make you happy, risk it. Life is too short and happiness is too rare.”
2. ”Whoever brings you the most peace should get the most time”
3. ‘‘Never stop doing your best just because someone doesn’t give you credit”
4. ”Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it’
5. ”Seek what sets your soul on fire”
6. ”Don’t forget to fall in love with yourself first”
7. ”Discipline is just choosing between what you want now and what you want most”
8. ”Don’t assume a door is closed, push on it”
9. ”Sometimes you have to stop crossing oceans for people who wouldn’t jump puddles for you”
10. ”Chop your own wood and it will warm you twice”
There are so many more and it is difficult to choose but these are my top 10 at the moment! These quotes are so important to me, I want to be hardworking, kind and happy , and you should too! However most of all I think it is important to love yourself first, always. As much as you should be there for others, It is okay to choose yourself. There are some books I have read recently that were so inspiring and motivating as well, the main one being ”How to be a Bawse” by the gorgeous Lilly Singh.
You can always follow my boards on Pinterest for more inspiration!
Love, Marlinde x